Thursday, January 3, 2013

tamaso ma jyothir gamaya...

sid just started school. may the life be his best teacher, may we (raj n i) be his best guides, may his teachers show him the right path...to the light.

when all that philosophy ends, its a trauma of its own. More than Sid getting used to school and learning to be on his own with teachers and new friends, it is on me to get used to being without him! Since the dengue episode and shifting to singapore he has been my world. My full time company and my full time engagement.
Today , i have left him at school for the first day and now that i am home, i just cant get him out of my mind. Though i am here, i am not. He is most definitely crying and throwing a tantrum out there. I find myself consoling me that it is only for his own good and that he will come out of this and start liking it. So will I.
Come on the big clock on the wall...please strike 12!


No comments: