Friday, August 3, 2012

just another scumbag

Yes...thats all that i am after all.
Happened to watch a man with a well running business, a modelling freelancer and a seemingly settled life, leave all that to head to his village somewhere in bihar to fight the caste system. He started a school to educate the young minds and shape them with brighter ideas. He fought for men (of a particular caste) who cremated dead bodies besides the ganges but not allowed to even touch the sacred water! What a man
And here i am , telling my friends why i like it here. Its closer home, easier life besides u get all indian stuff. I mean...all my life i have been wanting to be different and look at me.. all i am is just the typical scumbag. All nostagic and fond...but not wanting to get into the dirt and clean it up! tch tch dhanya!
to start with...i think id never repeat that standard reply of mine. where is all my KV blood?

1 comment:

Sunshine Smile said...

Hmm..Makes me also think about it..