Sunday, November 30, 2008

The one special person...

I am a tough nut to crack, a silent n reserved types- dats d first impression i leave on people i think. Plus im a daddy's girl - which means i think that he is the most loving and strong person in the whole world. he is my hero. but there is a special someone in everyone's life apart from our parents.ive wrote about a lot of things till now...vacations..places, things i saw, friends, family...but its never complete without d this one person. so today i write about him - and me too.

I am a mix of all things. a terrible mix at that. sometimes im an introvert and sometimes extremely opposite.very moody- one day i feel im the queen of the world and the next day - there i crash -its worse than the stock markets :)
there are times when im the bubbliestt,chirpiest...days when i love to yap yap n yap...and then there are times when i love to listen and only listen...i close the doors for the world and go into a lonely slumber. noone is allowed in that world of depressing thoughts- Noone.
I love permanency in people in my life, friends, relations- but there is no permanency within me- like i hve a multiple personal order/disorder. :) sometimes i myself am surprised with the kind of person i am/be. everyday i learn something new about me. but there are things that are permanent in all these personalities of mine - like i cant live without my vastttt set of friends. i cant live without art- music,dance and painting. since i love to talk i love to write as well.
i am flexible...like gold. you put me anywhere...i will survive adapting to that. if im surrounded by “hep” people then i become "hep". if its the conservative bunch- im again there too. so who am i?? mixed identities :) it has its good and bad sides cause its both easy and tough to make me happy. easy because i get happy with simple things. tough because im content with anything-so that simple thing should be special. hope it makes sense!!! :D

Inspite of all these, there is someone who understands me, lives with me and most importantly LOVES me :). He compliments me. when im chirpy he listens. when im quiet, he takes on to talking. he puts up with my crazy ideas, logics and likes. he is quite my opposite in thoughts , likes, views, actions. but i guess that makes him my special man. he is my strongest encouragement, defender and support.

i read somewhere that we all look for people who are like our parents- like girls look for people who resemble their fathers in their character. guys looks for mommy-like characters in their partners. mebbe its true- i see a lot of my dad in him, his words.. :) it was half luck and half our actions that make our life. im thankful to god to have given me the change and impresed with myself to have made use of it.

its impossible to express all what you feel for your closest friends, family and things. What rajiv is to me- i can never pen my toughts clearly and completely to paper- this is the closest and best i can bring out :)

1 comment:

sansmerci said...

wow vavu ;) thats very sweet.. wish i cud put down my thoughts bout special people in my life ..kinda tough .. n very good introspction bout self ... now u ve inspired me to write something close atleast!